At Quinn Thomas, we believe we’re only as good as the people we hire. And we hire the best.
Every person in our Portland or Seattle office plays a part in delivering results to our clients. If you are an expert in your field and passionate about marketing communications, brand strategy, public relations and issues management, we invite you to explore the career opportunities below.
Current Job Opportunities
Account Manager - PORTLAND or SEATTLE
Position: Account Manager
Location: Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington
We know communications professionals have an abundance of opportunity these days. But, not all opportunities are created equal. We’d like you to consider what a smaller, high-performing team with a great client roster can offer: opportunities to lead accounts, greater input on strategy development, an ability to learn new skills, and a truly supportive environment. We are selective when it comes to new team members, but it’s generated a culture that fosters collaboration and fun. If this sounds like the kind of team you want to be part of, we invite you to read on.
- Develop and lead integrated marketing communications campaigns across owned, earned, and paid media channels.
- Develop and manage stakeholder and coalition efforts in support of client objectives, including brand and advocacy.
- Manage accounts with oversight from the leadership team and support from junior colleagues.
- Manage the development of public opinion and audience research; support analysis and campaign strategy.
- Manage the development of creative strategy and assets, working with a Creative Director and creative contractors.
- Manage and deliver high-quality reporting to detail campaign progress and optimization opportunities.
- Develop content for multiple audiences and various communication channels across corporate communications, public relations, and public affairs.
- Mentor junior staff and collaborate with colleagues to advance agency marketing and operations.
- New hires must possess our core values: passion, fearlessness, accountability, curiosity, and tirelessness. We find that people who live these values fit our culture the best.
- 5-7 years of experience in communications, public relations, or public affairs; experience in energy, healthcare, or higher education preferred.
- Must be a strong writer who can write for multiple audiences and a variety of communication channels.
- Experience managing paid media efforts – doesn’t need to include all paid channels, but digital and social are preferred.
- Experience identifying, recruiting, and deploying internal and external stakeholders to advance client image or advocacy objectives.
- An ability to manage creative projects is a plus. Not every engagement includes creative, but many do.
- We are a small, high-performing team, and working well within that type of environment is critical.
- You must be willing to travel the Northwest for client engagements and projects. Travel isn’t frequent, but it will come up from time to time.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Salary is highly competitive with the Northwest marketplace and marketing communications industry standards
- Employer-sponsored medical benefits
- Paid medical leave (maternity, paternity, illness, caring for a sick family member)
- Employer-sponsored 401 (k) plan with matching and profit-sharing opportunities
- Opportunity for annual bonus and performance–based spot bonuses
- Employer-sponsored professional learning and development program
- Employer-sponsored networking, conferences and industry events
- Staff time allocated to quarterly philanthropic contributions important to the team
- Three weeks of accrued paid-time-off (PTO) in the first year of tenure
- Four weeks of accrued PTO after first year of tenure
- 7 ½ days of paid time off for holidays
Please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls please.