We’re always looking for the next big thing.
And the brilliant people who will make it happen.
Current Job Opportunities
Account Coordinator - Portland
Quinn Thomas is seeking a talented communications professional at the Account Coordinator level to join our growing team in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This person will play an integral role supporting a diverse portfolio of corporate and business association accounts in the healthcare, technology and retail industries. The ideal candidate will have some corporate communications or public relations experience and a desire to grow and learn professional communications skills.
Quinn Thomas provides integrated communications for clients who want to throw out the playbooks and challenge conventional wisdom. We’re a young agency that is rapidly growing in the Pacific Northwest, and we’re looking for the right person to support a stellar client roster and agency growth in the market. Our mission is to set a new standard for strategic communications, and we’re creating a culture to match that vision.
- Support communications projects and account deliverables including but not limited to drafting content, agendas, media relations materials, social media calendars and content
- Support client service administration and project management to include meeting coordination, notes, client deliverable coordination, event coordination/ support
- Contribute to the development of agency-wide culture activities
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of communications skills by attending classes and seeking training, including on-the-job training and mentoring
- Contribute to marketing activities that advance QT’s agency-wide marketing goals
- Participate in the new business process including research, audits and preparation of case studies and presentations
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in public relations and corporate communications.
- Proficiency and understanding of QT’s communication domains: media and stakeholder relations, social media strategy, content development, website, event management, brand creative management and communications research
- Some experience in public relations or communications is required
- Demonstrated ability research, analyze and report on news media aligned with client goals
- Ability to meet account managers expectations and deadlines while maintaining careful attention to detail and quality
- Strong public relations writing ability
- Must work well within a small, high-performing team environment
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Quinn Thomas’s core values, code of ethics and business conduct
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Salary is highly competitive with Northwest marketplace and marketing communications industry standards
- Flexible work schedule grounded in QT’s core values
- Employer-sponsored medical benefits
- Health savings account fully funded by Quinn Thomas
- Paid medical leave (maternity, paternity, illness, caring for a sick family member)
- Employer-sponsored 401 (k) plan with matching and profit-sharing opportunities
- Opportunity for annual bonus and performance-based spot bonuses
- Employer-sponsored professional learning and development program
- Employer-sponsored networking, conferences and industry events
- Staff time allocated to quarterly philanthropic contributions important to team
- Three weeks of accrued flexible-time-off (FTO) in the first year of tenure
- Four weeks of accrued FTO after first year of tenure
- 7 ½ days of paid time off for holidays
Please email a resume and cover letter to Erin Krug email@example.com