Years of growth and agency consolidation left the Washington Healthcare Authority with a diverse remit and many departments. It needed a unified way to talk about itself, and the results of it important work.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- QT conducted a a series of discovery workshops with divisions across the agency to gather input and begin to establish buy-in for a unified message strategy.
- The team developed a core message strategy to guide communications and conversations inside and out the agency.
- QT worked with leadership and communication staff to implement the message platform across communication channels.
- Following a six-month development process, we secured unanimous senior leadership buy-in of message strategy and implementation program
- Senior Leader Toolkit & Workshop for 12 senior leaders to implement into divisions
- Application of message structure to 17 employee communication channels
- A single new department-wide elevator speech with unified talking points
- Integration of new messaging to all core client-facing materials