Years of growth and agency consolidation left the Washington Healthcare Authority with a diverse remit and many departments. It needed a unified way to talk about itself, and the results of its important work.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- Conducted a series of discovery workshops with divisions across the agency to gather input and begin to establish buy-in for a unified marketing communication strategy.
- Developed core strategic messaging to guide healthcare communications and conversations inside and out of the agency.
- Worked with leadership and communication staff to implement the message platform across communication channels including PR.
- Following a six-month development process, we secured unanimous senior leadership buy-in of the communications strategy and implementation program.
- Senior Leader Toolkit & Workshop for 12 senior leaders to implement into divisions.
- Application of message structure to 17 employee communication channels.
- A single new department-wide elevator speech with unified talking points.
- Integration of new messaging to all core client-facing materials.