Washington Healthcare Authority
Aligning disparate departments around a common brand strategy.
Years of growth and agency consolidation left the Washington Healthcare Authority with a disparate messaging and brand strategy. Washington Healthcare Authority hired Quinn Thomas to develop a unified way to talk about the brand and the results of its important work.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- Quinn Thomas conducted a series of brand messaging workshops with divisions across the agency to gather input and begin to establish buy-in for a unified communication strategy.
- We developed core strategic messaging to guide communications and conversations inside and out of the agency.
- We worked with leadership and communication staff to implement the message platform across communication channels through creative brand materials and training sessions.
- Following a six-month development process, Quinn Thomas secured unanimous senior leadership buy-in of the communications strategy and implementation program
- We produced a Senior Leader Toolkit & Workshop for 12 senior leaders to implement into divisions
- We also applied message structure to employee communication channels