To support new business development, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, a leading Pacific Northwest law firm, needed to drive awareness for their expertise. The challenge is that legal services is a crowded field with dozens of firms. And they needed to break through the clutter. Experienced across a broad range of fields, including healthcare, technology, transportation, ports and maritime, real estate and construction, manufacturing, distribution and retail, and natural resource sectors — they needed a strategic communications plan.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- Worked with industry group leads to develop brand strategy, thought leadership platforms, key messages and media angles for local and industry news.
- Executed digital communication strategies as a means of reaching target audiences with thought leadership, event information, and firm announcements.
- Supported the development of marketing materials, including the firm’s annual report and storytelling for Fueling Change, the firm’s marquee thought leadership initiative.
- Consistent quarterly media placements, including CEO and industry thought leadership featured in top target publications.
- Significant earned media coverage and social media engagement for Schwabe’s rebrand and market repositioning in summer 2016 and new CEO announce in fall 2017.
- Expanded relationships with industry trade publications leading to more guest column opportunities.