To support new business development, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, a leading Pacific Northwest law firm, needed to drive awareness for their expertise in the healthcare; technology; transportation, ports and maritime; real estate and construction; manufacturing, distribution and retail; and natural resource sectors. But legal services is a crowded field with dozens of firms, and they needed to break through the clutter.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- QT worked with industry group leads to develop thought leadership platforms, key messages and media angles for local and industry news
- QT executed digital strategies as a means of reaching target audiences with thought leadership, event information, and firm announcements
- QT supported the development of marketing materials, including the firm’s annual report and storytelling for Fueling Change, the firm’s marquee thought leadership initiative
- Consistent quarterly media placements, including CEO and industry thought leadership featured in top target publications
- Significant earned media coverage and social media engagement for Schwabe’s rebrand and market repositioning in summer 2016 and new CEO announce in fall 2017
- Expanded relationships with industry trade publications leading to more guest column opportunities