THE COMMUNICATIONS CHALLENGE
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, a leading Pacific Northwest law firm, hired Quinn Thomas to drive awareness for their expertise in the healthcare; technology; transportation, ports and maritime; real estate and construction; manufacturing, distribution and retail; and natural resource sectors. This wide variety of sectors meant one thing–they needed a communications strategy.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- Quinn Thomas worked with industry group leads to develop thought leadership platforms, key messages, and public relations angles for local and industry news – all part of a comprehensive communications strategy.
- We lead social media strategies to reach target audiences with thought leadership, event information, and firm announcements.
- We supported the development of marketing materials, including the firm’s annual report and storytelling for Fueling Change, the firm’s marquee thought leadership initiative.
- We achieved consistent quarterly media placements, including CEO and industry thought leadership featured in top target publications.
- Significant earned media coverage and social media engagement for Schwabe’s rebrand and market repositioning in summer 2016 and new CEO announced in fall 2017.
- Expanded relationships with industry trade publications leading to more guest column opportunities.