The Port of Seattle has long been a fixture in the Seattle area; driving positive change for the workforce, the environment, and social justice. It was time to shine a light on that great work through partners in the community.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- Worked with Port of Seattle to conduct original research and connect the Port’s work and values to those of the community.
- Showing is always better than telling. Quinn Thomas worked with the Port to develop year-long strategic communication plan including an ad campaign led by stories across three digital videos.
- Flexibility was key and videos were produced to air on multiple platforms including social, digital pre-roll, and live presentations.
- Delivery of fresh video resources covering workforce development, the benefits of tourism to small businesses and farmers, Duwamish River restoration, and career development in underrepresented communities.
- Increased engagement with key Port of Seattle programs, including their annual internship class.