Patients and providers recognized problems with rising costs of care and rates of disease, but didn’t always understand the underlying causes.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- Worked with patients, providers, and advocates to identify healthcare industry practices that harm patients and share information to prevent disease.
- Collaborated with experts and prepared advocates to carry strategic messages with authority and authenticity.
- Leveraged media relationships to act nimbly by amplifying messages and inserting spokespeople into stories.
- Seattle Times op-ed advocating for stronger vaccine laws
- Seattle Times op-ed on harmful step-therapy requirements
- Inclusion of unfair insurer reserve and rate-setting practices in local media narrative around proposed rate hikes in WA state
- Radio interviews with advocate physician regarding the importance of vaccines