Lyft needed to develop new relationships among community organizations to help bring ridesharing to every city in Washington.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- The team identified industries and organizations supportive of increased access to ridesharing such as disability rights groups, environmental NGOs, and the hospitality sector.
- The team coordinated with Lyft’s PR, marketing, and policy teams to integrate community affairs work with broader efforts.
- QT recommended sponsorships with targeted organizations to enhance Lyft’s presence in local communities.
- 32 community relationships built
- 9 industries represented
- Advocates mobilized on behalf of Lyft in Olympia, Seattle, Everett, and elsewhere to support access to rideshare.