THE COMMUNICATION CHALLENGE
Water use spikes in the summer. Cascade Water Alliance, a water utility, hired Quinn Thomas to identify a clever marketing communication strategy and to educate customers about saving water while helping to maintain healthy Northwest gardens.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- Quinn Thomas developed a series of short marketing videos designed to engage Cascade Water Alliance customers and educate them about water savings.
- We worked with local experts and talent to develop storyboards and scripts. And then brought on a production crew to bring the concepts to life.
- The team connected the videos to the Cascade Water Alliance brand and communication strategy. And we tied them into an ongoing public relations campaign we’d previously developed and launched.
THE STRATEGY RESULTS
As a result of the communication strategy, we delivered:
- A 300% increase in views of video content on Cascade’s YouTube page.
- Earned media placement on municipal channels in Cascade’s service area.
- Expanded community partnership opportunities for Cascade.