Cascade Water Alliance
A water utility educates customers on conservation—and gardening
Water use spikes in the summer. Cascade Water Alliance, a water utility, hired Quinn Thomas to identify a clever marketing communication strategy and to educate customers about saving water while helping to maintain healthy Northwest gardens.
- Quinn Thomas developed a series of short marketing videos designed to engage Cascade Water Alliance customers and educate them about water savings.
- We worked with local experts and talent to develop storyboards and scripts. And then brought on a production crew to bring the concepts to life.
- The team connected the videos to the Cascade Water Alliance brand and communication strategy. And we tied them into an ongoing public relations campaign we’d previously developed and launched.
As a result of the communication strategy, we delivered:
- A 300% increase in views of video content on Cascade’s YouTube page.
- Earned media placement on municipal channels in Cascade’s service area.
- Expanded community partnership opportunities for Cascade.