Water use spikes in the Seattle area in the summer. Cascade Water Alliance, a water utility, needed a clever way to educate their customers about saving water while helping to maintain healthy Northwest gardens.
QUINN THOMAS APPROACH
- Developed a series of three short videos designed to engage Cascade Water Alliance customers and educate them about water savings.
- Worked with local experts and talent to develop storyboards, scripts, and a production crew to bring the concepts to life.
- Connected the videos to the Cascade Water Alliance brand and tied them into an ongoing public relations campaign Quinn Thomas previously developed and launched.
- 300% increase in views of content on Cascade Water Alliance’s YouTube page.
- Earned media placement on municipal channels in Cascade Water Alliance’s service area.
- Expanded community partnership opportunities for Cascade Water Alliance.