For the first 144 years of our nation’s history, women could not vote. For the first century, women could not own property or be fairly represented in the work place. To this day, women are still marching and advocating for equal rights.
Women have made progress on many fronts in the recent decades, but there is still more that needs to be done.
At Quinn Thomas, we celebrate the women leaders on our staff. Our team members who bring their creative spirit and focused energy to lead projects for each of our clients. For every project we work on, every project we touch or story we pitch, has benefited from their efforts.
We are also celebrating the women leaders that we work for. Our clients are why we get up and come to work every morning.
Today, we’d like to celebrate leaders such as:
- D.R. Johnson Wood Innovation‘s President and CEO Valerie Johnson and leaders on her team including Lennie Johnson
- Oregon’s Higher Education Coordinating Council’s Cheryl Meyers, Endi Hartigan, Leli Fotu
- Oregon State University’s Beaver Caucus Board members Kathy Bickel, Ilene Kleinsorge, Ruth Beyer, Kelly Kaiser
- Walmart’s Public Affairs Director Deborah Herron and Senior Director of Communications Delia Garcia
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt’s Lindsey McReynolds, Courtney Marti, Ewelina Kajak, Alexandra DeFelice, Audrea Fink, Kayla Karp, Daria Fine, among others
- Portland Business Alliance’s Sandi McDonough
- Concordia University’s Madeline Turnock
- Oregon Forest & Industries Council’s Kristina McNitt and Sara Duncan
- Port of Seattle’s Julie Collins and Kathy Roeder
- Cascade Water Alliance’s Elaine Kraft
- Washington Department of Labor & Industries’s Rena Shawver
And many more…